Position: Real Estate Agent (Existing and New) – North Peoria Office
There is strength in our numbers. Let us put our numbers to work for you.
Howe Realty is a top selling real estate team in the Northwest Valley. We are looking for passionate, driven and proven go-getters who have a fierce desire to take their business to the next level. We want individuals who embody our core values and exemplify our team philosophy of Integrity, Knowledge, Results. The candidate will be working with an energetic and dynamic team of real estate and marketing professionals to offer extraordinary real estate services to our clients throughout the Phoenix Metro area.
- Arizona Real Estate License
- Membership in a local real estate board
- Business prospecting
- Attend our industry-leading training and development opportunities
- Attend productivity coaching
- Participate in team building activities
- $50,000 – $200,000 per year
What we offer:
- Full client-care coordinators
- Coaching, training and development
- Staging consulting services
- Suite of personal marketing collateral
- Predictive CRM; Lead Tracking, Predictive Insights, Automated Campaigns
- Personalized state-of-the-art agent website
- Unique, family-like culture of teamwork, motivation and support
- Industry-leading compensation and support package
Position: Open House Helper | Sign Setter | Runner
Do you enjoy being out and about and are you looking for some part time work. We are looking for someone who is responsible, energetic and friendly that is able to assist the agents on our team with placement of open house signs and open house flags on the weekends. Job would be part time and consist of 2-3 hours per day mostly on Saturdays and Sundays. Pay is a flat rate per open house.
- Placement of 25-30 open house signs based on a google map
- Placement of 2-3 flags at marked corners leading to open house
- Pickup all signs and flags and return to office storage at end of open house
Position: Inside Sales Agent – North Peoria Office
Are you an ACE on the phone? Do you have a strong desire to do what it takes to succeed and get the deal done? Then we want you! We are looking for a determined and enthusiastic INSIDE SALES AGENT to join Howe Realty, a top real estate team with an office location in North Peoria. We are seeking a professional individual who will embody our core values and exemplify our team philosophy of Integrity, Knowledge, Results. The candidate will be working with an energetic and dynamic team of real estate professionals to prospect and cultivate business. The position is full-time, 40 hours per week, in our North Peoria office. Real Estate experience is a plus. License is required.
- Ability to memorize, practice and deliver prospecting scripts.
- A consistently positive attitude and customer service mentality.
- Organized, systematic and highly detail-oriented.
- A strong desire to achieve goals and focus on results.
- Effective listening skills and ability to create rapport with clients.
- Ability to concentrate on phone conversations while blocking out distractions.
- Ability to communicate with clients and team members in a warm but effective manner.
- Takes direction and is coachable.
- Proficient in the use of Apple Products, Google suite including Google Docs and Google Sheets.
- Familiarity with customer relationship management systems.
- Prospect for new clients on a daily basis (approx. 80% time spent on phone).
- Schedule appointments for qualified leads for agents.
- Conduct lead follow-up and tracking to include lead conversion rates.
- Contact past clients and team’s sphere of influence to ask for referrals.
- Report tracking metrics to leadership.
Required license or certification:
- Real Estate License
If you think you have what it takes, and you would like to explore the possibility of a rewarding career with a top selling real estate team, we would love to hear from you.